Items We are Looking For
Starting Monday 5/29/17
*Dress Up Clothes* for boys and girls!
Leotards for Dance and Gymnastics
12&18m: Summer Clothes and PJs
Size 3 & 5: Summer Shirts
Size 6 & 7: Shorts
NewBorn, 3m, 12m & 18m Summer Clothes
Size 3, 5, 7, 8, 12 Shorts
Size 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 Summer Shirts
How does the process work?
We will pay you cash for items that your kids have outgrown. Please follow these guidelines closely to get the most money for your things:
1. Clothes need to be current styles (new within the last 5 years) and in like-new condition.
2. Clothes need to be wrinkle-free and able to go straight to the racks.
3. Clothes need to be freshly laundered (within last 3 weeks) and free of odors.
4. Clothes must have no tears, holes, snags, peeling, stains or obvious wear
5. Toys must be clean, and in working condition.
6. Toys must have all pieces included.
7. Limited buying of the brands listed: Circo, Garanimals, Gerber, Healthtex
8. Baby equipment must be clean and safe and new within the last 5 years
9. Check the safety of your toys and equipment at www.cpsc.gov. We will not purchase products that have been recalled.
10. We have a 2 bin allotment per dropoff. Large items like toys and equipment are excluded from the 2 bin policy. You will transfer your items into our numbered bins and take your personal basket or bin with back with you.
Here is a list of items we DO NOT buy: Cribs, clothing with stains at all and/or
obvious wash wear, excessively wrinkled clothing, out of date clothing (5 years or older), bedding, room decor, TAG reading systems, TVs, cameras, VHS tapes/video tapes, plush toys, underwear, socks, bibs, toys that are dirty or with missing or broken pieces, and potty seats or diaper pails (including diaper genies), car seats, feeding supplies and accessories, hangers and anything deemed unsafe or recalled by the cpsc, and anything that we determine is difficult for us to sell.
If you have a question about something you want to bring in phone us at
972-377-6567 and ask us. We are happy to answer your questions.
You will place your items in our bins (up to two), fill out a short contact form and within the next few hours our buyer(s) will assess the resell value of your items. We will call you when we have an offer ready. When you accept the offer over the phone we will consider the purchase final, process and put those items out for sale. You will then return before 7pm to pick up your payment and the remaining items we did not purchase.
Items that are not picked up by 7pm on the same day will become property of Cutie Patootie Kids and will be processed and donated.
We’ll pay cash for purchases less than or equal to $15 and checks for amounts over $15. We also offer store credit as a payment option. If you select to receive a store credit you will receive 20% more than a cash purchase!.
Thank you for taking the time to learn our buying policies. We are thrilled that you are interested in becoming part of our store and look forward to working with you, serving you, and watching your cutie patootie kids grow!
**Please scroll down or check under "Sell your stuff" for a detailed list of the items we are currently buying or NOT buying**
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND BE THE FIRST TO SEE ALL OF THE NEW FUN ITEMS WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED. ALSO, STAY ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANY DISCOUNTS PROVIDED FOR ONLY OUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS!
Be the first to know about upcoming sales and events. We also send out a coupon every month!